Click through the pictures below to get inspired for this year's Trunk or Treat! Remember, Fall Festival (GWC Oct. 29th) and Trunk or Treat (HRC Oct. 31st) are two of our largest community outreach activities reaching many families without a church home!
When: Tuesday, October 31st
Where: ISBC Church parking lot
Time: 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm
We’re inviting you to sign up and DECORATE YOUR TRUNK for Trunk or Treat on Tuesday, October 31st from 5:30 to 7:30 (trunk setup 4 pm – 5 pm). Click here to Register online or fill out the registration form located on back. Registration is required and needs to be submitted no later than Sunday, October 22nd.
We also would like to see different ministries represented at Trunk or Treat by decorating a vehicle showcasing there ministry such as: Awana, VBS, Women’s, Men, & Senior Ministry, Children’s Choir, to name a few. Sunday School Teachers get your class involved by signing up for multiple spots together & enjoy an evening fellowshipping. For more vehicle ideas, visit Pinterest.
We’ll have food, inflatables, face painting, Kettle Korn & more!!
Trunk or Treat Schedule for Tuesday, October 31
4:00 to 5:00 Vehicles Arrive & Setup
5:00 to 5:30 Prayer & Eat
5:30 to 7:30 Trunk or Treat
7:30 to 8:30 Cleanup
Rules and Registration for Trunk or Treat
• Registration is needed! Please sign-up by Sunday, October 22nd. You can register online or fill the form out located on the back of this flyer.
• All trunks must be approved for this year’s Trunk or Treat by Pastor Todd or Ms. Cyrena.
• Be creative as you decorate your trunk, but please keep in mind that young kids will be attending, so nothing too gory, scary please. We would like for each trunk to tie in a bible verse or saying with your trunk theme.
• We’ll provide each trunk with candy to hand out. If you would like to use a specific candy related to your trunk theme, then you’ll need to provide that candy.
• All vehicles should arrive no later than 5:00 pm to set up.
• An adult must be with the vehicle at all times during the event. No vehicles are to be left unattended.
• Once you arrive, no vehicles are going to be allowed to leave the parking lot until the conclusion of the event.
• Use your Bible and your creativity!
• Use your vehicles and various props and tell the story enthusiastically!
• For those not so creative, we do have ideas available for you to choose from.
• Coordinate your trunk with decorations, costumes, games and treats.
• Ideas should be Religious/Christian, we don’t want any story scary or inappropriate trunks.